Friday 28 January 2011

Roll On Home-Time




This weekend I will be mostly lusting after everything on sale at Drink, Shop and Do in Kings Cross. Everything looks how I'd like my living room to look, though not necessarily with all the customers in there. #obvs






http://www.drinkshopdo.com/ Plus they seem funny, crack jokes and even sell cocktails, what more could a gal want?






Having purchased my first flat in August, I've since been busy setting about furnishing the bottomless money-sucking pit and I am currently coveting anything that is G-Plan:


In particular a sideboard and/or sofa.

G-Plan Sofa:









G-Plan Sideboard:





If you're also on the look-out for this style at a purse friendly price - may I recommend Past Caring to you on the Essex Road in N1, who only on Saturday gone were selling similar G-Plan items for £400 / £200 respectively (Sofa/sideboard). You can also find tonnes on EBay though you usually have to pick up the items from the end of the earth which is tricky.




No comments:

Post a Comment