Tuesday 1 February 2011

Ruby Tuesday

Exciting news: I have purchased black Chelsea boots and had I known when I purchased them what I know now re my car and its failed MOT I might never have bought them, so its only sheer timing that has brought me and said Chelsea boots together.





These are the lovelies in question:











Further more and perhaps even better - my WAH Nails cherry was popped last night after a spur of the moment trip to Topshop Oxford Street took me quite by surprise. I purchased a fetching pair of shocking pink and black leopard nails. See here:











Delicious.








As for other news, not a great deal though I took the liberty of getting in touch with an old friend, one whom I haven't contacted for some two years. Well it was a heartwarmingly reassuring response resulting in a dinner date next Tuesday. Happiness, warmth and similar emotions overcome me.

Hurrah.








More later in the week farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment