Thursday 27 January 2011

About Time Too

Today after too long I feel like actually getting down to the nitty gritty and posting on this as yet unstarted blog... I wager it will mostly be made up of things that make me smile or happy or laugh or expel some type of emotion.

Today the lilac hyacinths on my coffee table made me smile - they smell like Spring and with the wind gusting an icy gale today it can't come soon enough.













I also smiled when the washing machine spun so fast it flung the wine glass off the kitchen sink and sent it flying smashing into 100 pieces all over the floor. Getting a flake of glass in my foot - less smiley...




Lastly the wardrobe displayed by the brilliant character Mona Lisa Vito played by Marisa Tomei in 'My Cousin Vinny' is so completely amazing that she is my new fashionista idol.












Apologies Pauline Prescott but you've been replaced.










No comments:

Post a Comment