Friday 28 January 2011

Day Two

After sleeping not a great deal I have woken up feeling like its a Monday, happily this is just an illusion of the mind as actually its Friday. This is a great day.




Plus I have a Muller Cherry Fruit Corner with which to start my morning. Observe the enticing red and white pools of yoghurty joy waiting to be devoured. Behold the 'loving close-up' in the words of the late great Keith Floyd:



















Mmm. But enough of that. Today is pay day, that means aside from getting a photo in the local paper with my cheque and a bottle of fizzing bubbly, I have a wish list to wade through which includes the following items:








Red Nike Blazers
























Black Chelsea Boots:











Brown Strap Ankle Boots:



Yes I have a problem - I can't buy 3 pairs of shoes this month, especially when 2 are essentually the same save for the colour and the addition of an ankle strap. But they are oh-so-perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment